(Website under development )
The Department of Continuing Education and Professional Development of Florida Medical College and The Laser Training Center are offering medical and aesthetic training certification courses for those professionals which want to acquired konowledge and skills as medical astheticians. Previous registration is required to attend each event. For information or registration please call 305-417-8316.
- Laser Hair Removal Certification (30 hours) Training Course.
Offering twice a month.
English classes from Thursday to Saturday.
Spanish classes from Monday to Wednesday.
- Laser Nails Fungus:
First Friday of the month.
- Aesthetic Laser for Professionals:
Second week of the month.
- Laser Properly Trained for Medical Director:
Four weeks of the month
- Body Wrapping: Certification and License Registration
every two weeks, each month.
First Monday of each month.
- Anti aging and Peeling Treatment:
Second Monday of each month.
- Radiofrequency and Cavitation course certification: Body Treatment for cellulite reduction and body contouring
Every two weeks on Friday from 9am to 7 pm.
- Sublative Radiofrequency (Ematrix). Previous preparation in RF is required, this is a level II of Radiofrequency and the objetive is about the treatment for skin rejuvenation and skin tightening.
Third Friday of the month.