[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”110px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Cancellation and Refund Policy” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][vc_column_text]Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by certified mail or by termination.
2. All money will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee (not to exceed $150.00).
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
5. Cancellation after completing 40% of the program will result in no refund.
6. Termination Date: When calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice was received.
7. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the student’s enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.
TRANSCRIPTS AND DIPLOMAS
A student may review their file in the office providing they have made an appointment with the director. After graduation or departure from the school a transcript or duplicate diploma may be requested. The school permanently maintains records of academic progress. Records of academic progress will be furnished to the student upon his or her request.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]