Florida Medical & Aesthetic International School offers undergraduate courses, an Associate Degree in medical science, and diploma certification. The general admission requirements are:
- APPLICANT MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD OR OLDER.
- STUDENTS MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR A GENERAL EDUCATION EQUIVALENT DIPLOMA (GED).
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MUST PRESENT HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT FROM THE FOREIGN Country AND SHOULD BE TRANSLATE BY Recognized AGENCY.
- ALL Accepted STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE AN ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT AND SIGN IT.
- APPLICANTS WHO APPLY FOR PROFESSION THAT Requires LICENSE TO WORK IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA WILL NEED A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND OTHER DOCUMENTS AT THE MOMENT OF APPLY FOR LICENSE IN FLORIDA.
- STUDENTS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS MUST PRESENT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS TO BE ACCEPTED.
No student currently attending high school will be accepted.
No person shall be excluded from participating in Florida Medical & Aesthetic International School or be subject to discrimination because of race, color, sex, ethnic origin, religion, age, or disability.
For requirements of the Associate Degree Programs, please click on the following link.