Florida Medical & Asthetic International School
Change Your Life. Start Here.
One Purpose. One Mission. One Dream.
our teaching team
Dr. Miguel Casanueva, IMG
Founder of Florida Medical College no Florida Medical & Aesthetic International School. With multiple degrees in the medical field such as Medical Doctor, Epidemiologist, Electrologist, and many more from multiple countries.
Luis has Master Physics, Electrologist and a with more. His electrologist course is a must see for any aspiring laser technician or electrologist who want to learn from the best.
Luis has been teaching fro the last 40 years in multiple schools, with a great reputation.
If there’s someone who can explain anything, Maria Teresa is the one. She teaches you not just how to do something, but why to do it this way and not the other.
Practice makes perfect
The Programs of Diploma and Associate in Science offered by Florida Medical & Aesthetic International School are:
- Massage Therapy, AS
- Medical Assisting, AS
- Pharmacy Management, AS.
- Skin Care Specialist.
The best campus facilities
The main campus of Florida Medical & Aesthetic International School (FMAIS) is located at 4953 SW 74 Ct Miami, Florida 33155. FMAIS is conveniently located near major highways: Florida Turnpike, State Road 826, and State Road 836. Public transportation is available. The School currently works with Universal Laser Center a Medical Spa and Medical Clinics in different locations in the Miami area to provide real-world experience to all of its students.
License and Permit
Florida Medical & Aesthetic Internationa School
- FLORIDA LICENSED SCHOOL (LICENSE NUMBER 3765), AND ALL OF THE PROGRAMS ARE APPROVED BY THE COMMISSION FOR INDEPENDENT EDUCATION FLORIDA (C.I.E.).
- THE MASSAGE THERAPY ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAM, IS APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY.
- APPROVED PROVIDER OF TRAINING COURSES FOR LASER AND LIGHT-BASED HAIR REMOVAL OR REDUCTION BY THE ELECTROLYSIS COUNCIL OF FLORIDA.
- APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY (LICENSE NUMBER PDV533) TO OFFER COURSES IN SKIN CARE.
- APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF PHARMACY AS PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINING PROGRAM (LIC # RTTP1016
- APPROVED PROVIDER BY PHARMACY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION BOARD (PTCB).
- RECOGNIZED PROCTOR BY NATIONAL HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATION (NHA).
Learn from the very best
Florida Medical & Aesthetic Internationa School (FLMAIS) complies with all provisions of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act established in (1973) which states that no qualified handicapped person will be excluded from enrolling in the school.
Statement of Legal Control
Florida Medical & Aesthetic International School (FLMAIS) is a DBA of DC Health Management, Inc. This company was founded on August 15, 2000 and FLMAIS as DBA was established on May 1, 2019. The President of Corporation is Miguel Casanueva. DC Health Mangement Corporate office is located at the same address of the School 4953 SW 74 Ct Miami Fl 33155.